You know how sometimes you can just feel it?
I feel it and I'm sending you the good vibes too, because, well, we all have dreams that we're chasing.
Here are my wishes for you this year...
- I wish that you crush the goal that you've had for a while...the one that has been hiding underneath all of the other artificial goals you've set. Go after what it is you really want. Just do it.
- I wish that you find the love of your life, and if you already have him or her in your life, I wish that your relationship grows stronger and brings you bliss every day.
- I wish that you...Smile more. Laugh more. Dance more. Kiss more. Dream more. Explore more. Read more.
- I wish that the people you cherish and admire hear it from you a lot more frequently.
My personal goals are...
- To turn Azulina into a household name.
- To make my current home, Home (fact: I've lived in 10+ apartments in 8 cities over the past 10 years. It's a terrible track record).
- I want all the decisions I make this year help me live a healthy, happy and balanced life.
As for Azulina, it's going to be a big year, y'all. We're exhibiting in Atlanta and Dallas this month, and hopefully we'll be exhibiting in Las Vegas by the year end. We're launching a coastal-themed pattern mid-year, and there are talks of expanding into other areas of the kitchen (shhh!).
Those are all the secrets I can spill for now.
Feliz Año Nuevo!
With Mucho Amor and Good Vibes,
Founder, Azulina Ceramics