If I were to tell you that we were going to bump our blog posts from weekly to once every two weeks would you hate me?
It is both an exciting and busy time here at Azulina HQ and in order to put my priorities where they need to be, I have decided to publish the blog every two weeks for at least the next 3-6 months. Quality is important to me and I know I can promise quality by publishing just a tad less frequently.
So why are we so darn busy??
- Azulina has been in business now for over a year. Yay!
- I just rented my FIRST EVER office in Bogotá (I feel like a big girl).
- The line is now represented by two sales rep groups in the US, covering the SW and SE regions.
- We will start selling in stores on the West Coast in September.
- Our second 20' container of merchandise sets sail in T-minus 3 weeks. Please pray for me.
- Azulina pieces have been spotted four times on the Pioneer Woman blog! Here is yesterday's post where our sweet Verano mini spice bowl was used to serve jalapeños: Pioneer Woman Blog
And...the most exciting new thing is that we are launching two new patterns in September: a Christmas line and a white, everyday line. The new lines will only be available for purchase in stores so if you love the stuff and there isn't a store near you that carries our goods, be sure to give your local home and gift boutique a call and tell them to stock up ASAP.
Until next time!
Con Mucho Amor,
Founder, Azulina Ceramics